Wednesday 24 June 2015

It is what it is

Everyone's different in their own ways,
Even though mines much different than anyone else's ( in some cases) 
You learn to adapt, 
It is what it is and won't change, 
I know I'll never get over it nor will I forget about it, but I will learn to cope with it in my own way; I might not be able to walk how others do or use my arm, but I can still live as much of a normal life to anyone else in the world 

It's better to be different than the same as everyone else who's focusing on trying to be this strange version of normal we have in our heads.. 
What is normal?


It is what it is and my body is how it is, my arm sticks out and I wear a plastic splint to help me walk but there's much worse people out there, 

You just need to try to get as much back as you possibly can; 
For me that was stupid things like; clubbing, meeting new people, uni and  work..

Which I'm aiming for and some of which I've luckily been given a second chance to do. Maybe not the same as it was before but that's up to me to try to change because all you can do is try.
You either try or give up but if you give up what are you going to be doing? 
Nothing.. 
Living a life of misery and heartache wishing you tried, wishing you took the chance you once had.



I can't change it so accept me
I can't go back in time no matter how many times I listen to 
Sub focus - turn back time. 
It's my life, it's who I am and it's different to you lot. But you learn to accept it like I learn to deal with it. 

I had no choice and I've tried as hard as I can, you can't judge how long I've tried to wonder if I'll ever go back to being how I was.. But now I know I won't. 
So don't ask me if I'll recover fully because it pushes me back to stage one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment