Monday 1 May 2017

Dear Diary..

Dear diary
Today I learnt to stand, balance and brush my hair all using one hand! My OT says I might be able to go home, they just need to talk to my doctor.. I can't wait! I'm so excited to be at home where I belong..

Dear Diary
Today I found a notebook full of diary posts written by myself three years ago, lists of things I could and couldn't do, I read several sentences that expressed my happiness and excitement to return home, now a place I call my mums, now a list of reflection and positivity.
My world is different, surrounded by different things such as; feelings, confidence and much more, so much more that it would take days to write and I wouldn't want to bore you all with that..



" I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax,and stop trying to hold on to it, and it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude" *American Beauty - 1999*


No comments:

Post a Comment