Wednesday 2 May 2018

My stroke of confidence.

Confidence -
“The telling of private or secret matters with mutual trust.”

I was never taught how to be confident in hospital, or independent..
but it’s the main thing that people have suggested I ‘regain’ to be me.

What is confidence?

I guess it’s different for everyone especially people who haven’t had a stroke, but I know what my confidence is..

Walking into a room of paramedics and telling ‘my story’
Walking into a gym with others and using machines and accepting that I’m not capable of doing certain things they can.
Accepting that I have a physical disability and holding my head high
Achieving my goals and finishing university

Funnily enough walking in general is confidence to me.

What’s yours?

My beautiful brain
Being confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment