Saturday 10 May 2014

Back where I belong

I'm finally out of the place I hated and dreaded for 3months, its amazing to be home for good, i'm hoping I never have to go to hospital again.
My room has been moved to the first floor so I can access it, My mum and step dad have decorated it for me, something good always comes out of something bad. I love it, I designed how I wanted it to look while  in hospital.
I can start to feel  independent in my own home, I'm excited to see what the future has for me. Hopefully a miracle will happen and my arm/hand will work.

I've had amazing support and become so much closer to people and my family. So heres a massive thank you for all your lovely comments and support.

It's hard being pushed in a wheelchair, especially when passing little children, as I witnessed today in Ikea they stare a lot, some point. Something i'll have to get over.

Goodbye hospital
Leaving the Ot's and nurses was really hard, they're not going to be around to check up on me, I also took a visit to the stroke ward, a place I spent a month when I couldn't be recognised or understood. I'm lucky to of come this far. And my mum  Luke and step dad never thought I would achieve the things I have. So i'm proud to say i've done it and couldn't of without people being so kind and helping me stay motivated.



Next week is going to be a busy week as i'm meeting my uni tutor to talk about if i'm returning to uni, I'm also having my first physio at home and setting new goals to pass. A whole new step in my 'new' life.





No comments:

Post a Comment