Wednesday 12 August 2015

I don't need to think anymore

i used to have to think about everything I was doing; walking and the technique of bending and straightening my leg so that I looked like everyone else..
I used to have to think about how people were talking to or at me.. Taking in their emotions and struggling to understand how to reply.
I used to think about what I'd done a day before or how to respond to people when they say 'hi you okay?!' Now I just respond and talk..

My brains still recovering and I have to think sometimes of strategies of doing stuff..
We went on a boat tour last week and before we'd left the house I'd started to plan how I was going to get in and out of the boat throughout the boat tour I was thinking of how to get off the boat safely..
I managed it but I have simple things to take into account that I don't want to fail when trying to do it..
Even crossing a road incase I don't get across fast enough.

I write my blogs now without thinking into depth of words and language to use that explain how I feel..
I write more fluent from what is coming from my heart and head.

It's taken a while and I'll still be thinking for the rest of my life but it's improving slowly as time goes on...


No comments:

Post a Comment