Monday 18 July 2016

Just a setback

Waiting in rooms full of red leather chairs surrounding the room filling it with a dark presence of what the next step might be..
*calm keep calm..*
We're all in the same position awaiting good news or bad, once the doors labelled 'consulting room' are shut you never know the persons result or story..

I've learnt to cope with the endless waiting and worrying and timings getting mixed up because there always late..
I'm on numerous amounts of medication stopping different things I have wrong with my body, I've lost track of what 'normal' is, the scariest thing about it being, I always tried so hard to become this normal life I thought was normal..

I know my life will always be a blur and probably a test to see how I can cope with different 'things' but it's making me stronger and helping me overcome set backs..

No comments:

Post a Comment