Wednesday 19 April 2017

My disability doesn't stop me..

I currently live with 5 illnesses;
Nephrotic syndrome
Epilepsy
essential thrombocythemia
Benign intracranial hypertension
And stroke..

I have paralysis down my left side; affecting my left hand ankle and toes mainly.

I never let them stop me doing what I want, if that's from clubbing, drinking and anything else 23 year olds do,

After my stroke I was so hurt and ashamed of how I looked, what I couldn't do and how I was affected.. if I'd let that take over then where would I be now?

I'd be looking at a depressed anxious young woman who gave up on a chance to live her life..

I admire those who don't give up,
Young and old..

A girl goes to my gym who's blind, she never moans and doesn't give up.
Most of my goals have been achieved and I am still creating more..

Disability affects over 6.9 million people in the U.K..

I have down days and up days but I'm on a rollercoaster aiming higher everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment