Sunday 15 April 2018

It’s all in your head..

‘Counsellors say’..
being depressed is just a cycle and your own thoughts constantly repeating themselves, going round and round in your head, after all ‘you’ve been through a hell of a lot!’

I knew the project I was doing for university was going to be really difficult -
Opening up the past, interviewing my family and finding out things I never knew about; myself, how I was, the way I treated people and the way that a stroke affects the family..
Mentally & physically.

University was my goal, just like walking and I’m nearly at the end and I couldn’t be happier. But I’m not proud, I cant seem to be proud of my achievements..

Predicted a 2:1 to me just seems shit..
I received 59% in my dissertation which was the same as my friend and I was really shocked but I’ve always compared myself to others.

I set goals still but I guess it’s coming to the end & having to start counselling due to a project is really tough

My beautiful brain
Struggling but trying to cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment