Monday 25 August 2014

wanting to be like everyone else...

I want to go out, I want to spend all day with people talking and not getting tired after a 20minute conversation.

I want to be accepted for who I am now and not just looked at funny because my left arm just looks stupid

I get constant reminders of stuff I can't do, just by seeing photos and videos. I can't wait for the day to just wake up and be complete, be me again, be happy again and just be able to do stuff for myself

Its easy to tell someone there doing 'really well' but it's so hard for me to believe it. I can't run, I can't jump,  I can't sit on the floor because I can't get up again.

I have to get a bus home because walking to town and back exhausts me to the point where I cry.

I don't want to be like this anymore, I don't want to see constant reminders, I don't want to feel lost and confused while just waiting in a que.

I don't want to be known for the girl who had a stroke, i'm still lizzie, i'm still human like I say every-time I write a blog post.

Life will never be the same again, and I already knew that I just can't face the truth, I can't help but look back and just want every moment I ever took for granted to replay it and make it happen instantly so I can tell myself everything's going to be okay.Because it will, some things are meant to happen to create a stronger person. I tell myself this was meant to happen because I wasn't strong enough before.

No comments:

Post a Comment