Friday 22 December 2017

Walking

Oh my god..

Those first three words that I think came out of my mouth when I took my first few steps, even now whenever I stand up after waking up I genuinely can’t believe I’m doing it.

I’m standing!
It’s actually really surreal to think that I couldn’t do it at one point,

Sometimes I do forget..

My leg swings and I do stop, people stare and probably think, what the hell is that girl doing?
Because I just stand and stare at my feet.. I tell them what to do, *move come on! Move..*

Some people ask
“So, where did it happen?”
I was lucky enough to be asleep..
but I feel for those who were awake walking around and would of collapsed, if that happens?
Paralysed.. unaware of why, how and in shock.

My walking will forever improve, I do walk to fast sometimes but I’m doing it and my legs are moving..

No comments:

Post a Comment