Wednesday 16 September 2015

Dear fatigue..

For those who don't know what 'fatigue is' it's nothing to do with being fat.. It's a side affect or illness you can suffer from making you extremely tired, even if you've slept for 8 hours.

Dear fatigue;
I've started uni now, I'm doing so well.. Because you haven't ruined it, yet.
I know you're not used to doing anything accept eating and watching TV..
But this part of my recovery is the most important, that brain that you sometimes disturb is going to; learn, be confident, be independent, communicate and so on..
I guess you'll find out anyway.


Uni makes me sleep more, I crave my bed and I haven't done that since I'd work and go to uni before the stroke..
You're like a strange annoying person who you try to avoid but they come back.


You used to be so bad..
I thought you'd destroy my life because I couldn't stop sleeping.

I know you and my brain are working so hard to let me create my future or at least work at it..

So don't let me down.
Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment