Tuesday 8 September 2015

My inspiration, thankyou cancer

Something i dont really talk about as it still makes me upset but still proud. And i know upsets my mum more than anything 
Is my mum and her battle with cancer, 
You hear so many stories of how it can hit you and you suffer but you never ever think itll hit a loved one. You never realise the struggles and upset it brings to everyone 

Three years ago my inspiration was suffering with one of the main killing illnesses in the world. Cancer 'the c word' 
She doesnt thank it because of the damage its left her body with, i do. 
Thankyou mum and cancer for creating the most inspiring woman i know, 
Watching her smile through all the shittest times of you ruining her life and watching her pull through everytime, watching her get up and go when she was weak and hurt. Full of pain and wanted to give in. 

Thankyou for making me watch someone pull through struggle get up and go fight and still recover by determination and motivation.. 
You have made me want to carry on and show my mum how much of an inspiration she was too me, thankyou mum & strangely thankyou cancer 
❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment