Tuesday 12 April 2016

Independence and goals

You see people tweeting and sharing Instagram photos of skinny women or relationship pictures quoting 'goals'..

My goals: 2014 

learn to walk
get my arm/hand back
be happy
smile always
regain strength
stop stress
relax
be healthy
try harder
go back to university
move out

After a stroke as i've said and learnt you need to gain independence and become yourself to the best ability you can, accepting your disability.
Its hard
Learning to walk and coping with life was hard.
You learn to cope and get on as you can...

My life still has ups and downs


My goals: 2016

complete and pass year one as I didn't manage this before (TICK)
passed and completed; all work, every lecture, essay, tutorials and practicals.

Move into my OWN place (flat or house) TICK
I found out i've been accepted for a flat i viewed recently, ground floor as I still have mobility issues.
moving in date: beginning of may...

Be healthier and stronger TICK
I've lost nearly a stone since january, I started the gym and walk a lot more (thanks to the fitbit)


Every year will consist of different 'goals' but i've achieved my main ones..


This is a short blog post mainly because it's just an update of my recovery..





No comments:

Post a Comment