Thursday 28 April 2016

"your progress has been remarkable, i've enjoyed watching it"

*shit shit shit oh god, my first tutorial with my course leader*
"Hello Elizabeth would you like to come in.."
"I'm so nervous because I'm scared I've failed the year"
*why did you say that he can tell you're nervous you're talking so fast and arrived 20 minutes early*

"Don't be silly, you've passed and regardless year one doesn't count towards your degree.."

*phew! You can stop the staring now Lizzie..*

"Is there anything you'd like to discuss about the year and any concerns"
"No not atall, I know I need my attendance to be better but that's all I can think of.."

On my progress and mark for my projects I've done this term it said about my attendance even though I'd given medical evidence of the hospital appointments I had on those days...

"We didn't mean it against you, you just need to try to come in everyday in year 2 and 3, the people who mark it are different and don't know your illness so don't worry"

" I know I need to try harder with my work as its not as good as other people's"
" Lizzie you're still recovering"
" yeah walking here and being here is basically my recovery "
"Well when I first saw you about returning you looked very ill and needed something to focus on"
"It's been so nice to watch and see you recover, we've all said about how you're getting on.."

" that's all for the talk and tutorial meeting as long as you're happy with your work"

No comments:

Post a Comment