Wednesday 20 April 2016

My disability won't stop me

"Okay Lizzie let's call it a day, you must be tired"
*just let me decide when I'm tired*
"No, I'm fine I want to get the work done"

I carry on...

arm swings out smacking the door...
*urgh god sake!*
I grab it to hold it tight checking no one saw the sezuire happen...

I try my hardest to stay at uni 10-4 sometimes I don't last but recently I do...

My fatigue won't stop me and my epilepsy won't beat me
Because that's what I need to improve on..

I might not walk as well or be able to use my arm and hand but I'm coping and that's all that matters.

*okay Lizzie come on your alarms gone off..*
I sigh in my head making sure I have everything ready to get dressed..
As it still takes time.

I used to sit there feeling sorry for myself and wishing my life would change, constantly being told I'll improve and I won't be how I was at that point of time forever
Pushing the comments aside feeling like I'm never going to get any better.

I'm moving on with my life, improving my recovery and doing this by setting myself my own goals, no longer letting people tell me what to do and how I should do it.

I'll carry on and I'll prove to everyone I can and will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment