Wednesday 31 January 2018

Moving on..

There comes a time where you move on from a life of dread and hate
A life that you once thought you needed and were so dependent on..

The life I had before..

‘I used to do that,’
Bla bla..

This is me.

Yesterday I lay in an MRI scanner, terrified because it does bring back memories which obviously I do get, and always will; Distant, bad and ones I wish to forget.

‘That’s not me’

‘How are you feeling Elizabeth?’

‘URGH, I’m so bored..’
I lay there with a huge plastic head thing still as anything, facing some huge magnet scanning through my skull, amazing technology but they need music..

I’m greatful for the mirror that face me, as I started pulling faces at myself..

*20 minutes done..*

The ‘stroke life’

And the beautiful brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment