Thursday 1 February 2018

Me and my brain injury..

It’s something no one can see
But it affects me more than my physical disability, and that’s the worst part about my whole ‘scenario’
People just stare at me with a blank look when I’m confused or say I’m really tired when I’m sitting down and they aren’t tired but have been doing the same thing..

“Why are you always tired?!”
*its my brain injury..*

I wouldn’t change it
Because it defines who I am and whats happened

My memory is still slow because I can’t remember certain memories.
Which I guess you could say is a good thing..

I feel as though my brain injury takes over my body sometimes, and also feel as though people need their brain injury to be shown.

Those without brain injuries need knowledge of how it affects us who have one.

My beautiful brain.
And my brain injury

No comments:

Post a Comment