Tuesday 20 February 2018

It’s a wonderful life..

when you ‘suffer’ a stroke
I hate that word but there is genuinely no other way to describe it;
Surviving isn’t any better, it just happens to some us, young and old.

My brain is adapting to new things everyday;
Stairs, walking, thinking, talking, sleeping and remembering..

Things that you do everyday and I assume take for granted..

Walking down stairs is the hardest part for me, it’s really tiring and I find myself sighing when I reach the bottom step, Liam giggles and everyone around me smiles, probably glad that they can now rush to the bottom as ‘the slow one, has reached the bottom’

Fatigue doesn’t affect me as much, since I started university as my brain has adapted to difficult tasks and how to ‘take on a days work’

My beautiful brain..





No comments:

Post a Comment