Sunday 4 February 2018

‘If the shoe fits’

Well nope it didn’t..

But I’ve got ugg boots since my stroke, so all is well in the shoe department
and buying a pair of shoes on my own is probably the worse idea because my mum has always said I never pick the right size and they never actually fit me..

I sat in this really uncomfortable plastic chair in newlook. Rolled up my leggings, easily sliding my right foot into these black chelsea boots, the left foot (because of my splint) wasn’t going in..
I knew it wasn’t. Therefore I didn’t force it,  i just giggled and looked around at these girls hobbling in heels walking around to the mirror, hand on hip checking themselves out.
Boyfriends sitting on the empty stools wishing they were somewhere else.
Then me, happy to be who I am, proud that I’m no longer buying uncomfortable shoes wasting my money. and stronger than I was before.


My beautiful brain..

No comments:

Post a Comment