Wednesday 14 February 2018

My beautiful recovery..

I realised I never actually blog about my recovery..
I just kind of blog and write titles that are based on the things I blabber on about..

I used to assume that I’d never be able to do anything I could do before my stroke
Like people say ‘post stroke’ it actually really ‘p*sses’ me off when people say that..
Just say before..

The future is here, my life is now. That was then
This is now. I am me.
Strong
Determined and beautiful
Inside and out.

My recovery is going SO well..
I may live with a physical disability but I enjoy every moment of my life, sometimes the resting bitch face comes out but that’s okay..

I’ve;
Been on holidays, walked further than I imagined and accomplished more than I would before my stroke.
It’s because now it’s enjoyable, people encourage me..

My beautiful recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment