Tuesday 6 February 2018

My stroke of understanding my brain

yes  I know it took four years
And trust me it will take longer, it still grows and I’ll always get stronger. Every; minute, second, hour.. you get the just
 *rolling eye emoji*

My brain injury makes me who I am today.

I carry my seizure diary around with me everyday. It’s basically my best friend. Besides my university friends, who have helped me gain confidence..

I’ve learnt how to understand my brain, I do still have small myoclonic seizures but just not as much, tiredness, stress and other things..

My brain still gets tired. Just not as much, take it easy..

I have the famous
‘Keep calm and carry on’ poster above my makeup table to relax me every morning.

Learn to understand your brain..

My beautiful brain

No comments:

Post a Comment