Sunday 14 September 2014

cognitive tests

Okay so yeah I knew I went to a shit school, but blimey it shows, You only pay interest in stuff you're interested in.. I only liked ART and music (mainly cause I could mess around) anyone that went to Chaucer knew those were the doss lessons..
So because obviously my brains affected from the stroke I have to do cognitive tests to see when I can go back to uni, I can't wait for the day that my psycologist tells me i'm ready. Even though I can only use one arm/hand I miss feeling 'normal' and being around social people.
these tests are so odd, like I don't have to do exams to study my course ( Graphic Design) luckily because i'm so bad at exams.. But these tests are literally horrific.
I mean, first I had to wake up at 9am to actually take them, and second I can only describe them as being exactly like a theory test ( long and boring)


I  knew my concentration wasn't good and i've never had a good memory but wow what a way to make me feel crap about it..

When I see people moan about going to work or even uni I get so frustrated, when it's taken away from you you crave it back.. And thats all I want. I want a ''return to uni meeting'' and to just go back

Or for my hand to start working and just go back to work..


So long live the day I can walk through UCA's doors and i'll have the biggest smile on my face.



1 comment:

  1. I took a cognitive test where they give you alternating numbers and letters and you're supposed to recite then back low to high, numbers and letters separately. There were about 8 tests. My doctor told me I was the first person to get thru all eight correctly. He still refused to say I was normal. So don't be surprised if you get a bad score/comment from your test. It's meaningless.

    ReplyDelete