Tuesday 16 September 2014

I still have feelings..

It hurts when you get stared at by a stranger, sometimes I wish I had a sign over my head that just states whats happened and what i've been through..

It's shit when you feel like your finally getting somewhere and you get knocked down by someone who probably couldn't deal with any of it.

Yeah laugh at me all you like, stare and point. push past me when you get fed up that I can't walk as fast as you or any other young adult.
see if I give a shit.
I've been through much worse and anything you do can't hurt or scar me as much as my stroke has.

Everyones different, i'd rather be different than like everyone who's just being fake.

It hurts, It's horrible and you've knocked my confidence,

My arm might stick out if I don't hold it, My leg might shake at random times and my face might not be symmetrical. But laughing at those who are less fortunate, that makes you more of an embarresment than what you think I look..


You've made me feel low, from feeling on top of the world. And you've stopped me feeling confident enough to get on a train for the time i'm like this, so well done, I hope you're at home with karma slapping you in the face and laughing at you.

It's taken me probably a lifetime to get where I am now, it's so hard and sometimes I get frustrated when people treat me like shit.

I watch other people walk fast and wish it was me..

I sat next to an old lady who was moaning about having a bruise on her arm. that hurt. probably more than when I woke up and found out i'd had a stroke. Oh love, your arm still works..
I'd break my macbook or phone just to get my arm and hand back.


My little sister went to grab my left hand tonight, I tried with everything in my brain to try and grab her hand, just to feel someones touch, someone as sweet and innocent as her, She looked up at me and just said ''Lizzie'' with the most confused face, I just wanted to hug her and cry in her arms, hoping it'd all be a dream, hoping i'd just start using my arm again.


No comments:

Post a Comment