Friday 19 September 2014

The struggle

You constantly try to please everyone, thinking about them over yourself, wondering if what you say is the right thing and if how you act is the right way..

I'm underwater, trapped and confused, recently i've had loads of cognitive tests to see how my brains actually affected, and it's becoming reality that this strokes killed or 'burnt' as you'd assume from the adverts basically the majority of the right side of my brain.
Today I got confused with trying to describe someones emotion when they were just being sarcastic

Would you trust your head over your heart if your head or brain had let you down as much as mine has. What would you do?

Its a constant battle between thinking my brains ready to go back to uni and work, some days i'll just sit there and as long as i'm listening to music I honestly couldn't be happier. I'll stare at my hand thinking ''just move already! i'm ready. i'm ready to go and work i'm ready to sit in uni and just moan about how much i'd rather be sleeping.

Just so you know, no one makes a full recovery from a stroke and I was having mini strokes for about 2/3 months before my actual one, So i'm probably less likely to ''fully recover'' `Don't message me saying stuff like ''oh I think you'll get it all back'' because right now it doesn't feel like it. And it gets my hopes up. But thank you for your strange way of giving me sympathy, but i'd rather you just give me your arm\hand or brain.



No comments:

Post a Comment