Thursday 18 September 2014

Illnesses

I get so ashamed of how many illnesses I actually have because I don't want people to think it defines me as being different to anyone else, So here goes....

Nephrotic Syndrome:
My kidneys haven't filtered properly since I was 15 months old, luckily steroids work on me and help boost my immune system if I relapse.. I've had this since I was 15 months old, I know when i've relapsed because I get swollen ankles or face.

Benign Intracranial hypertension:
Well where do I start, basically I have too much pressure in my brain ( caused by being on the pill and eating to unhealthy) i've had this since 2010 and I should have lumbar punctures to release the pressure from my brain. Or be on a diretic which just makes you wee loads.

Epilepsy:
Diagnosed after my stroke, even though i've been having sezuires since 2010. I am completely unconcious when I have them, and don't recall what happens afterwards.

Stroke:
haha well, everyones aware of the damage this bad boys done.


So don't treat me any different, i'm still human, I can still do the same things as everyone else I just need to be more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment