Tuesday 21 October 2014

Being a carer

I clearly can't comment on this but I witnessed a man in the doctors the other day getting abuse off his wife who was in a wheelchair, literally " I hate you, you're so mean too me, go die you bully"
This poor man wheels his wife past my house on a daily basis, he looked at me in utter disgrace and almost embaressment for the way his wife was acting, Now for a long peroid and i'd still say for some things now... my mum is/was my carer; Checking my medication was correct and that I had enough prescriptions, setting up my shower for when i'd want one, shaving my legs for me because i'd find it hard to bend over, preparing my lunch for the next day to make sure I actually ate food, styling my hair for the days it tired me out to much to even hold straighteners without falling asleep, putting me in the recovery position after a sezuire, coming to numerous blood tests and kidney check ups, trying to explain that sleep food and positivity are all good things, talking me out of those nights i'd just cry in her arms wishing it hadn't happened, explaining that i've had a stroke and things wont always be this way, cleaning my room and changing my bed sheets. Oh and last but not least, making sure that i'm still alive,happy and breathing.
I owe her the biggest apology, I swear at her, shout at her and treat her like absolute shit. It's so hard to hold in my emotions and feelings, it's like anything I think just comes out,
even if it's "eurgh that lady looks like a tramp"

I'm trying to stop it but after seeing that lady talk to her what i presume was her husband the way she did I just want to donate this to how amazing my mum is and how no matter what she's still smiling and carrying all this shit in her head and yet she still manages to hug me, kiss me and tell me she loves me..

I don't care but she is my bestfriend and the most amazing person i've ever met.

If I could put into words how amazing she is I would but... it's literally impossible. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment