Sunday 19 October 2014

Dealing with 'it'

I've only just taught myself how to walk through from my kitchen to my sofa holding my breakfast, takes a while but at least I reach my destination after the first struggle.

I have to write myself lists of what i've got to take out with me the following day and leave a reminder in my phone to tell me to smile.

i'm getting there where ever 'there' is, slowly but surely, thats what this is isn't it, a slow and long process...
Imagine being stuck underwater unable to reach the surface, Just like when a dick head 'mate' holds your head under the water and thinks its hillarious, while you're stuck under water thinking; am I going to die? can you just let me up to breath, please? Thats how it feels, 'it' being the stroke, thats my brain as it's slowly going, going away somewhere that i'll never find it...
You're constantly confused, constantly stuck, constantly wondering when you'll feel 100% again..
But still smiling when someone comments to say ''wheres that smile then?' oh here you go... I'll just smile and pretend none of this ever happened because i wish that was the truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment