Sunday 12 October 2014

Support,

Everyone needs that bit of a confidence boost or just a push in the right direction or someone to just stop you and congratulate you on doing something.


This is a blog post to everyone who's supported me and given me the support and love I need to get through this, It never goes un noticed and I can promise you that.

You know exactly who you are and their is so many I honestly can't even name you all, So thank you for everything.


I read what people post on my blog posts and their people i'm never gonna meet and the same with a group i'm on, on face book full of other stroke survivors everyones story being different, all sharing their experiences with stroke recovery.  You are amazing and I look up to all of you.

So thank you and I love you all. No joke, it makes me so happy to recieve random messages and stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment