Wednesday 29 October 2014

Happy again

Something I spent everyday doing in hospital was crying and just feeling sorry for myself (sometimes I still do)
But recently I literally have had the biggest smile on my face, like I get up early (which I really struggled with before) and can just get on with the day as if nothings happened.
Obviously I have down days because it's so hard dealing with what i've lost and am wishing I still had.


Me and my mum wrote out some 'contract' to stop us arguing and keep me well behaved (haha), not even gonna lie when she showed me I laughed, because it's literally like being 12 again.

I've sorted out my 'future plans' in terms of going back to uni and work, When I was about 15\16 I really wanted to study beauty at college, but Obviously as everyone of my friends was clever enough to go to uni I got called a 'beauty school drop out' But now I literally can't be bothered to let your opinions bother me.
I'm doing what I want to do and moving forward with my life, not listening to your petty comments.
(rant over)

So hopefully if I can. i'm doing a nail course to learn how to do gel nails which will save me about £60 a month on getting my nails done. (If life treats me well enough to let me actually do it)

My neuropsychologist says it will be good to start off with something small before jumping back into uni, So the long term future goal is to be at uni again finishing my course at UCA.

I'm aiming to go back to work in Fenwick's but the other week I was so tempted to just leave because I know how hard it is to get a job in Canterbury and I keep getting phone calls about bringing in sick notes but receiving the phone calls literally give me shivers as I can't stop thinking of how it felt to do overtime and the stress of customers that just wind you up.



No comments:

Post a Comment