Wednesday 20 May 2015

So how are you affected?

For those who really struggle to come to terms with the fact a stroke affects more than 
Face
Arms
Speech and most other things..
Mine was on the right side;
Movement- explains my paralysis 
Vision - I was lucky
Hearing - I find it hard to hear sometimes
Memory - it was worse and still isn't great but it's improving 
Art - to be fair it's got better but took me a while to even want to pick up a pen because of my emotions 
Music - I refused to listen to any music in hospital because it hurt to much and now when I do I listen to the lyrics as they mean more than the best. 
Mathematics - I've always struggled in maths so that's no change 


The after affects of a stroke shocked me more aswell mainly because I didn't realise strokes could affect you as much.. 
I never realised how important the brain is and that it's the most important organ in your body.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment