Tuesday 3 March 2015

Eastenders is too much

A show I've watched for many years as do most of the public...

Full of heavy story lines that most people don't actually face in life, I mean;
It's rare that you'd push your husband off a cliff 


But what's not rare was the story of Patrick suffering a stroke;
Months after I was out of hospital this storyline happened, I cried.. 
But was happy they'd promoted how serious strokes can be.. 

They would say about Nancy having epilepsy and how she needs to stay calm... 
Until last night (Monday) when she was so physically stressed from this whole dean story line and hiding stuff in from her family
It caused her to have a sezuire.. 
I was watching it with my nan at the time, I never expected it but tears just rolled down my cheeks and I couldn't stop.


It's hard when you live with these illnesses everyday and the physical affects, but not as hard as watching them being acted out on TV that the whole nation will watch, Is harder. 

Eastenders Thankyou for showing how life destroying living with the after affects of a stroke are and how scary sezuires can be.. 
But I can't take it on anymore 

No comments:

Post a Comment