Monday 30 March 2015

You don't see the hidden sides

When I first had my stroke I literally didn't believe it not because I wished it hadn't happened but because you don't think that what you're suffering with is a stroke 

You see the signs from the advert; face droop and arm weakness but not the physical emotional or memory problems... 

To be fair it'd be a really long advert if they showed everything you'd suffer with... 

I never thought strokes could paralyse you nor did I think they could make you so bloody tired sometimes to tired to talk 

So if someone you know suffers a major stroke or probably a mini stroke remember to just treat them normal and not look at them any different.. 

They'll cry and be tired and don't remind them of the past because that's when they'll start wishing they could get it back 


'You remember that time when'..
They won't for a while... 


No comments:

Post a Comment