Sunday 8 March 2015

Thankyou stroke

Thankyou for giving me the gift of life and all the realisations that my life before was to stressful & unhealthy to live, you've taught me how to enjoy life and feel comfortable in my own skin, taught me how to appreciate everything small but treat it as if it's like payday, you've given me a break; free of charge as I didn't have to fly to a new destination to just sit back chill relax and reflect on everything; from friends to my working life & education, you've been tough to overcome And I'm not even half way there but I know this time next year I will be in an even better place, hopefully stronger & happier, because you've given me a stronger attitude & mind, which can only gain more strength.. 

I have ups and downs whoever doesn't wouldn't be normal 
'It's healthy to argue' you learn to appreciate things more and get a chance to feel like you're either making the right or wrong decision. 

So Thankyou stroke for opening my eyes to realise life gets better & you can only go uphill not down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment