Thursday 20 July 2017

Struggles

everyone's  struggled at some point in their lives..

I don't do regular updates on my recovery as I notice them & so do those close to me, I mean the occasional break from the 'me me me' is healthy
(Didn't intend to rhyme)..

Anyway back to me :)

I love shopping! Who doesn't?
I've always worked in retail, literally every job.. I tried and failed at being a waitress
When I had my return to work meeting (years ago, possibly a blog post from 2015)
I was so confused, hurt and vulnerable that I would never last on a shop floor
I always shop for clothes, buying sleeveless tops to show off my arm
'mum: you need vitamin D! Get sun to your arm'  * urgh nagging mum comment*
Now I do..
why be ashamed?
The hanging clothes that are tangled on rails are such a struggle to view!
You find yourself getting angry at a hanger.. (shoutout to every hanger that gets abuse)
I struggle with doing this, but I think for those more capable it's also  hard..
Mum always says I need a shoulder bag, to pack my stuff in, *that's so last year!*
Ive left my bank card, phone and bus pass in random places when trying to get clothes from rails and paying, living with one arm is quite a struggle,
Especially in a shopping environment, you want to rush and spend money you don't have..
It's slower for me..
but like I say slow and steady wins the race
And.. I get new clothes!! :)
Plus mum, I have purchased a shoulder bag you will be delighted to know..



No comments:

Post a Comment