Wednesday 21 March 2018

A life without university..

”so what will you do without university?”
This question really scares me and makes me have flash backs of a day when my life was only a sofa and a walking stick..

I have volunteering but that’s not an everyday thing..

I have a disability which is an everyday thing. Something that the government has assessed me with and actually said I’m not able to work with (I think)
Mum still deals with all that stuff..

My life will be really empty and probably quite boring

Mum responds “Liz you’ll have a degree”

When people ask me I respond

“I’m going to focus on my recovery because university has been the first stage..”

My beautiful brain
 trying to figure out the next step..

Any suggestions?! *comments wanted!*

No comments:

Post a Comment