Tuesday 6 March 2018

You learn so much

I’ve learnt so much along the way
This really long and interesting recovery
Something school should teach you;

“Friends don’t last a life time, dissertations are really fucking hard, don’t pick your spots, wrap up warm and keep your friends close but your enemies closer *
And enjoy life guys!..

I’ve; lost, met, lost again, gained and ignored people who I just knew I didn’t need to be in my life..
It took a while and I’m sure it could happen again
 ‘that’s life’
I realised my brain wasn’t recovering properly at the first stages and those who have followed this blog will have seen that.

I’ve noticed how vulnerable a brain injury can make your brain and how it can cause your brain to ‘let people in’ unhealthy people..

Dangers to society.
Poison in my eyes

In, my beautiful brain
Whilst training for a marathon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment