Monday 26 March 2018

Always believe in yourself

I thought I'd do a blog post on progression reflection and well recovery!

mainly because I think its necessary..

These are some throw backs for the readers who may not of followed my journey or may want to see my progress..

University was my goal and walking obviously.

Living with a physical disability at a young age is really tough. But something I accept and deal with everyday.

Stroke Ambassador

student ambassador

course representative

university ambassador/representative

Volunteer..

University Student!

And Elizabeth Ashmore :)


If I could give myself one bit of advice *back then of course* 
it would be - 
Focus on yourself, set goals, take everyday as it comes & it won't always be this hard.


my advice to those who may of suffered a stroke recently are - 
stay strong but listen to your body, set goals, and document your journey! 

reflecting on your progress is the best thing!! 


Always believe in yourself. 


 
2014 - Kingston ward (The Daily Mail)

 2014 First Day Home *bed hair*) 

 
2014 first time looking in a mirror and learning to do my make-up!) 



 2014 (finally coming home! *massive bag of medication*)



2018 (at the top of the Eifel tower!) 

me and Liam (my fiancĂ© by the way guys ;) 

2018 



Mum moans cause I change my hair colour too much.. 




2018 (me now) 




My Beautiful Brain..






No comments:

Post a Comment