Sunday 16 November 2014

So confused

Do you ever just get those days where you do something and you feel so confused after, like you feel as if anything anyone says to you wouldn't make you feel better, Or where you're waiting for someone to just put a hoover to your head and hope it will suck out your confusion.
I get this everyday, No matter what I do, no matter where I am it happens.
Too be honest it's happened a lot recently because i've just received abuse off people that used to be my best mates, i'm juggling trying to recover from a stroke to being told constantly that I don;t make any effort. Would you? if they didn't talk to you anymore. I got shouted at because I said that seeing them go out constantly and not invite me was stressful and upsetting me, ''How is that stressing you out Liz?!'' hmm... Oh and this continued onto twitter and then text messages, I found out it started because i'd un-followed them, because seeing all their ''yeah we're having a great time'' photos actually made me cry.


I can't stop feeling confused and stressed recently, everyday is a juggle between trying to do something that makes me smile and trying to recover from a really serious stroke, I don't know how you do it anymore, like I don't know how to stop feeling like this and all I get when I say it's how I feel is.. '' You wont be like this forever this is temporary you know''

You know what really hurt me the other day and it's the fact my dad text me for the first time in 2/3 months asking ''what's new'' not asking to see me or how I am.
well nothing's new accept I can go a day without falling asleep, I can now float in a swimming pool with someone holding my back. Oh and I taught myself how to make cheese on toast because my OT didn't turn up.
I lost my bank card and bus pass this week because I was so stressed about posting items i'd sold on Ebay and walking through town on my own. It was as if someone was kicking me constantly and laughing, I had to walk with my head down and try not to take in people's stares.







No comments:

Post a Comment