Saturday 29 November 2014

''Lizzie, will you run after me?''

I knew it was coming, he'd asked his granddad, dad and I was the only other one waiting for him to have a run around after we'd spent an hour watching a film I didn't remember but apparently watch every year (stroke brain) 
Isaac my favourite little boy (my nephew) whom I adore more than anything, ''can you chase me Lizzie?'' Luckily my step dad just replied 'no Isaac no ones chasing you today we're all tired' 
Maybe one day I will chase him again, maybe one day I can chase my own child  (definitely not as fast as I might of before) but maybe one day.. That's my goal, if I reach the goal of learning to run it'll make me so happy 

To my darling nephew Isaac. I will chase after you one day and will always love you no matter what, even when you fart during the whole film and ask my mum if she's the same age as Santa Claus  

No comments:

Post a Comment