Tuesday 11 November 2014

The best day of my life so far...

Many more amazing days to come but my 9month stroke anniversary 100% smashed anything i've ever done.

I had my second radio interview with radio 5, They paid for me and Dan (my boyfriend) to get the train & a taxi to and from Canterbury to st Pancras and I was told i'd be given a tour around the BBC studios and radio one, As in my first interview I said i'd love to meet Greg James ( obvious reasons, girls should understand ;) ). When me and Dan got there the presenter started by doing my radio interview, it was me and Nikki Fox the lovliest lady i've ever met and a lady who's a trained stroke physio. As my physio's refused to be involved.
I was asked all the regular questions mainly about how I was getting on, as the interview is following four disabled people all learning to walk for different reasons. The presenter of my interview remembered how much I loved Tom Pearce from Towie (The only way is essex, for the old people that don't know the slang word for it). He got me a voice recording of Tom saying about how well i'm doing and how I should carry on watching the show, Honestly i've never smiled so much in my life.

After my interview me and Dan were shown all around the news rooms where they film; the weather, the news and gather all the news stories to broadcast.
We were then taken to Radio One, Greg James's presenter said he was too busy to meet on that day but said we will try to fit something in soon.... AHHHHHHH!!!

Mw and Dan were so amazed by everything, it was HUGE. All the live lounge was being set up. We did see Charlie Sloth but not gonna lie, He pisses me off so it didn't actually amaze me.

We then decided we were hungry so me and Dan got the tube to Holborn tube station, and decided we fancied Nando's, as I was feeling determined I said i'd walk to Covent Garden from Holborn tube station, it took a while but I was so up for just proving I can do it. I did make Dan go in MAC where I bought some mac up and bless him, made him stand and wait, But we did see a lady from HollyOaks, again, she's not interesting so we just let her walk out and carry on looking grumpy.
We then got a taxi to the train station as I was knackered and got the train home, hoping Dan didn't  have a ticket on his car. ( which he didn't)



No comments:

Post a Comment