Saturday 25 November 2017

Fight or flight..

I’ve only just heard of this term but it made me think of pretty much my whole life because of everything I’ve been through..

“How do you do it?”
“Oh my god, you poor thing!”

Excuse me..

I am a human being..

I could either sit on my ass all day everyday and give up on myself crying and feeling depressed
Or get up and realise I have got a life to live and lead

I understand it might be a different and difficult life and I will have hard days but that’s it

‘That’s life..’

What’s life without a fight?

*No I’m not going to have a physical fight*

When I feel down I think of all those LOVELY people who doubted me and that makes me realise I will and can ‘fight this’

There is no reason to be down because I’m so far into my recovery..

Life is tough

But it’s fight or flight

And I’m creating my version of normal

This is the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment