Friday 10 November 2017

Retaining information..

“It’s not dyslexia it’s something a lot more complicated..”

But nope you won’t understand..

Retaining information..

At university we have this tutor who not going to lie everyone actually hates, it might be because he’s so abrupt and honest but he’s probably just trying to help.

I mean I was lucky to get into university considering I can’t retain information that well..

I can’t read small print, it’s all fuzzy but ITS NOT DYSLEXIA!

remember, I’m not like you ;) I’m ‘normal’

Retaining information..

I got given so much research in terms of like book after book that I honestly can’t read, I can read but the words are like lost somewhere in my brain..

I repeated the same chapter about 4 times in two days just to remember what had happened..

I post quotes because they help me get by.. sounds mental I know but when I was in hospital my mum gave me quotes to ‘make me happy’
You know the standard;

"You’re braver than you think..."

And I guess they’ve ‘stuck’

But I am learning to retain information ;)

And ITS NOT DYSLEXIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment