Thursday 16 April 2015

Don't waste your time..

I literally spent years of my life saying shit like 
'Oh my god I can't even do this, this is the hardest thing ever!'
Sometimes about something as stupid as  doing pe at school...
'Urgh I literally hate this, like why me?!? This will be the hardest thing I'll ever do'
(About my maths GCSE)


And so on ...

Don't waste your time telling yourself you can't do something, especially if you're going to accuse it or state it as 'the hardest and most impossible task'
Because it won't be..


I realised that, THIS is the hardest thing,
I never thought I had determination or motivation, but strangely I do... 
I made it my goal to not give up even if it meant walking when I should of still been in a wheelchair..
Or, walking upstairs differently to how I was taught.

I'm not 'half way there' im never going to be, because there's no timescale or reflection of how far along you are..
It's a lifelong process and WILL be the hardest thing im going to do, but Thankyou to my stroke for making me realise; people will hurt you and destroy you and sometimes ruin your life.. But it does get better still is and always will..

So you are the hardest thing I've got and will always have.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment