Thursday 23 April 2015

Thankyou

I never used to thank my stroke mainly because I hated how I thought it had destroyed my life and everything about who I was..

I know that I started to enjoy life again and began to thank my stroke for everything I've learnt since,
I found it hard to do that after I was let down again... 

But recently I've understood that the best way to realise life could be worse is if you go out and just meet friends that'll help you get over the fact you feel down..


I had a really bad phase a few weeks ago exactly the same as just after my stroke, only a few people I know and talk to actually know what I'm talking about, 
I felt vulnerable again, lost, hurt and at breaking point.. Once again, it made me want to shut myself in a room and cry for days

But the past few weeks I'm picking myself up again, I go out nearly everyday and just enjoy living again,

My strokes made me much stronger than I ever was before, it's made me recognise how even when you feel like you're at breaking point things will always get better, no matter how it doesn't seem like it.. Just persevere with the pain till you realise your minds so distracted that you forget the pain you once thought was the end of the world... 

No comments:

Post a Comment