Monday 20 April 2015

I'm living my life how I want

I found it so hard to accept myself for who Id become and how I was to other people 
And for the first time in months ive learnt to accept myself, no ones controlling me, no ones putting me down and im doing what I want..

Imagine being scared to do what you wanted, ive always been the type to go out have a laugh and drink as much as I wanted, so I did... 

I was so drunk and confident I even let my arm hang out and let people stare, I felt uncomfortable but then realised its who I am now and what I've become, 

It's something you can't change and something that I have to live with, you can't just snap out of it...
As much as ive accepted myself, I'd love to wake up and not have to deal with it
But I'm learning to deal with it..
And so should you,
Don't stare at me when I stumble (drunk or not)
Don't laugh at my hand because it's clenched in a fist (because I can't change that) it might scare you at first but imagine living like it; the stares, the fact it doesn't work, the frowns when people see it...

Don't stare at my leg splint outline that shows through my leggins; it helps me walk and comes with me as who I now I am..

Don't tell me I'm brave or amazing; I needed to deal with it so I did.. I mean you can if you want...


No comments:

Post a Comment