Sunday 12 April 2015

The most amazing family

To every single family member I have on here and to my nan and grandad who read these posts regularly.. 

Thankyou to visiting me at the hardest times and putting up with everytime I get wound up or cry..

To my nan and grandad:
You're the most amazing people and have supported me through so much, I honestly couldn't thank you enough...

To my uncle Dennis..
 
You drove so far to give me a bag or haribos and definetly Rock the glasses you used to wear as did my auntie rock  the short perm..

To my youngest sister Heidi,
I know you can't read but I will read this to you when you're old enough to understand that you are the strongest person I know, I've dealt with shit but you are truly amazing and don't deserve what life's given to you ( we're unfortunately given the bad family genes) but.. We're strong enough to pull through, keep smiling little one because that's why we love you, it's gotta be tough before it gets better, but you'll become stronger because of everything you're dealing with. I promise you 

To my dad,
We don't speak much but I know you love me unconditionally to the point where you will still make me laugh even if you're making strange German jokes and telling me chinese people go to the dentists at 2:30


My mum,
You know how amazing you are so I don't need to tell you why..

To my step dad;
Thankyou that is all, Thankyou for carrying me to bed the night of my stroke and finding me to help save my life, sitting through every arguement and even though you sip your tea really fucking loud. I love you and you're the best step dad 



No comments:

Post a Comment