Wednesday 8 April 2015

You need to learn to love yourself liz

My mum always says this too me, I always used to ignore it because I could just get up arrange a night out and get really drunk..
Now I have to overcome the fear of;
Leaving the house
Possible stares 
Bumping into someone I know
Getting confused
Falling over
Having another stroke


'Liz you need time to get to know yourself and love yourself'

I found it impossible at first because I was in shock and so unhappy with the 'not knowing' if I'd be that 'depressed' forever...
I overcame that and fought the hardest battle..

'You've got to overcome the worst stage before you realise you're happy and that things don't stay bad forever'

How?
I've honestly given up the whole 'it'll get better' because everytime I do I get let down,
I can't pick my heels up and buy a nice outfit and drink as much wine as I can with my 'girls' the people I'd rely on to make me feel better and cheer me up,

I'm now stuck...
Confused 
Hurt
Lost
Empty 
And playing random songs that I hated, 

I'll learn to love myself and I'll pick myself up again...



No comments:

Post a Comment