Wednesday 25 October 2017

Don’t worry..

I’ve given up trying to explain the things I struggle with due to my illnesses (to other people) In person..

It’s such a drain, they’ll never understand

It’s about training MY brain to understand,

Don’t worry..

It’s such a struggle to come to terms with why people don’t understand my thoughts and feelings;
Why don’t they see the world the same?!
Why am I so different?
Is there something wrong with me?

Don’t worry..

They’ll never realise the anxiety of my struggles and it really upsets me, the days where my brain has no filter but they don’t seem to understand when I apologise.

Don’t worry..

My recovery will continue and my goals will forever change
My brain will aim to rewire everyday
But you will never understand

Don’t worry..

No comments:

Post a Comment