Saturday 21 October 2017

Sometimes..

I don’t know why
And I don’t know how

And some might think ‘oh but surely that’s a good thing?!’

But it’s not..

Sometimes I forget..

I’ll turn around to quickly forgetting my balance isn’t as good as before and nearly fall
I’ll take a step in the shower and forget that the slip matt is genuinely saving my life

Sometimes I forget..

I’ll walk really fast and either trip or fall
I’ll plan to do things after a busy day and forget about being exhausted

Sometimes I forget..

The medication box is empty because I’d of forgotten that I need to take medication for numerous illnesses..

Sometimes I forget and you’re probably thinking it’s a good thing
A good thing I’m forgetting about my disability

But it’s not, it’s dangerous

Because I shouldn’t forget


But it’s my brain injury

Messing with my mind and testing me, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment