Monday 9 October 2017

I’m not rude I promise..

Sometimes I don’t ask you if you’re okay because I can’t process the question to respond
“You alright?!”you might not get a reply but possibly a smile as I am aware of how it may ‘come across’..

But I'm not rude I promise
It’s my brain and it’s how it’s damaged..

Sometimes I frown at you because I’m struggling to understand;
Where I am
What I’m doing and who you are..

But I’m not rude I promise

I assume you’re going to let me down, whoever you are because I’m not used to trust,
I can’t trust you, people have let me down since my stroke that I can’t trust, unless you ‘let me in’ to understand and get to know you..
(Liam and my family)

Would you trust people?

My brain doesn’t understand itself;
Why am I like this after all this time?
What’s going to happen next?
Why can’t I understand after all this time?

Who am I....
regardless of my name I’m still learning who I am as a person.

But I’m not rude I promise

‘Was that a joke?!’ I don’t understand when you’re joking or if you’re being sarcastic, so please just don’t (because I don’t understand you)

But I’m not rude I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment